~ MASTER SERIES ~
LEVEL 1: PRACTITIONER OF SOUND HEALING
LEVEL 2: TEACHER OF SOUND HEALING
LEVEL 3: MASTER TEACHER & THERAPIST of sound healing
Introduction to the Master Series
- We have brought together some of the most amazing teachers in the field of Sound Healing and have created a beautiful course that is truly Immersive and Transformational.
Our course is self-driven, meaning you choose the speed, the pace, and the depth you are willing to study. At the least from Level 1-3 you will be investing 3-months, however you may take up to 12-months (or longer) should you choose. The best part is, we don't cut you off, you have lifetime access to the course and support from our team of mentors. Every step of the way you will receive one on one coaching from your assigned mentor, access to our catalog of recorded sessions and tutorials, connection with other students and mentors through our Mentors Forum.
PRACTITIONER LEVEL SERIES (Online or In-Person)*
Our Master series begins with Level 1, the Practitioner Level. We offer 3 ways for you to attend Level 1 training:
- In person over a 2-Day Immersive retreat
- Live online via Zoom over a 2-day broadcast
- Pre-recorded, which allows you to to it at you own pace
SOUND + INTENTION = HEALING
- The online training includes 12-modules and 2 hours of online Mentorship via Zoom or phone.
- In-person training is conducted over a 2-Day Intensive Weekend Course held at various locations throughout the country every month, the in-person training also includes online support and study that must be completed before moving on to Level 2..
Level 2 is held completely online and includes all of the training listed below plus, at least, 6 one on one mentoring meetings with your assigned mentor, and practice sessions. Through this level you will discover the Mastery of various instruments and the skills and tools you will need to teach and share the practice. This Level is the longest and is set up to be self-driven. You and your mentor will decide on the pace and timing.
This training provides you with an Intensive online program that will be made up of lessons and demonstrations in the many aspects of Sound Healing including:
Part 1: Yoga Nidra Teacher Training-This section immerses you in the practice of Yoga Nidra and shows how words, coupled with intention, can lead our clients into a deep state of healing. This reminds us there is no more powerful Sound instrument than our voice. Upon completion of the Yoga Nidra training section you will be certified as a Yoga Nidra Instructor.
Part 2: Includes the following Modules -
- Module 1: Sound is Healing - Becoming a Master Teacher
- Module 2: The Chakra System - Healing Therapies with Sound
- Module 3: Mastering Himalayan Bowls
- Module 4: Mindful Awareness & Radical Acceptance through Sound
- Module 5: Mastery of Crystal Singing Bowls
- Module 6: Holding and Creating Space / Sound for Stress Reduction
- Module 7: The Power of the Voice
- Module 8: Mastering the Gong
- Module 9: Tuning Forks
- Module 10: Mastering the beats - Rhythmic Instruments
- Module 11: Chimes, Bells, and other Instruments
- Module 12: Mastering Individual Healing Sessions & Therapies
- Module 13: Mastering and Teaching Group Sessions
- Module 14: Preparing for Level 3
Level 3 is the Master Level and is where you will find the confidence and comfort level to be a Master Teacher and Therapist of Sound.
At this Level you will work with our Founder/Director Bill Gisclair-Sullivan, Course Director Becky Moriarty and other Teachers to demonstrate the knowledge and skills you choose to share with the world.
You are not required to Master all of the instruments, but you will must be ready to show Mastery with at least two of the instruments YOU choose to build your practice around. To show Mastery you will need to teach the history, composition, and uses of the instrument and demonstrate how to use them in a Sound healing session. You will also be required to show Mastery in at least one modality:
- Group Sound Healing Sessions
- Individual Sound Healing Sessions
- Sound Healing Therapy
As you are prepared to demonstrate your Mastery and ready to receive your Master Sound Healing Teacher & Therapist Certification, we invite you to attend one of our Level 1 training weekends.
The dates are flexible and will be decided on with the guidance of your Master Mentor. During this time you will be offered the opportunity to lead a group Sound Session, and to teach a portion of the training that aligns with your chosen Mastery section.
We will schedule you to come in one day prior to the Level 1 training weekend to attend a 2-hour one on one Conference with our Founder/Director, attend a Master's dinner, and prepare for your teaching section, to be done during the Level 1 training weekend.
Note: It is preferable that you attend this in person. You can choose the dates and location that best fits for you. However, if travel is not possible you can arrange to do your Level 3 in conjunction with one of our online Level 1 sessions.
If you are traveling from out of town we will provide:
- Local Transportation provided from your Hotel to our Course & Events
- Transportation to and from Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- Master Dinner on Friday evening
- Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- All Reading Material and Study Guides
- Practice Instruments during Training
We will provide you with our preferred hotel information when you r
MENTORSHIP (IN PERSON & ONLINE)
Throughout the training you will have 12 hours of One-on-One Mentoring/Coaching with your chosen Mentor to help guide you through the program.
Once your formal training is complete you will have access to all of the training materials. You may continue to study and Master additional instruments and skills.
* For those who are Certified as a Level 1 Practitioner of Sound Healing
your training will begin with the Level 2
your training will begin with the Level 2
What is Mastery?
How long should the program take ?
When does it start?
When does it start?
Course support and mentorship